HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please review for the health and safety of our staff and clients.
The Government require us to abide by certain conditions in keeping our community safe from the Coronavirus. So it is important that we all adhere to and maintain these health recommendations, just as we have done prior to our closure.
The following has been implemented by our clinic in maintaining everyone’s safety, using universal precautions and physical distancing:
MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENTS
All appointments are to be made by Phone 5447 4227 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or Social Media.
We CANNOT take walk-in appointments due to in-clinic physical distancing restrictions.
Extra people are NOT allowed to accompany you to your appointment, i.e. children, family, friends.
- Please tell our front desk staff if you are travelling from interstate. Due to the new COVID-19 outbreaks, any clients booked in who are coming from interstate may have their appointment cancelled if the Queensland Government decides to close the borders or ban those coming from restricted areas.
WHEN WE CAN’T SEE YOU
If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and have not self-isolated for 2 weeks
If you’ve been overseas in the last 2 weeks and have not self isolated
If you or anyone in your household have any respiratory symptoms i.e. a temperature/cold/flu/sinus/hay fever/a cough/sore throat/aches & pains/sniffles
- If you are coming from an interstate hot spot or a state that is in lockdown in the last 2 weeks and you have not self isolated
- Your temperature will be taken at the door entry before you enter the clinic. If your temperature is elevated, you will not be allowed into the clinic, and you will not be treated by our staff.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands, mobile phone and cards on entering, before using EFTPOS and on leaving.
- You will be asked to fill out and sign a simple COVID-19 Check List consent form.
- Clients turning up early or late will have to wait outside or re-schedule by phone if the clinic is already at regulation capacity.
- Staff will adhere to sanitation practices and take every precaution to clean all door handles, taps, hand sanitiser pump tops, the front door inside/outside, reception counter, toilet door, clinic doors, fridge doors, treatment beds and surfaces where you or they have had contact.
- Staff will wear masks. If clients are having upper facial areas treated, they will be asked to wear a mask.
Where possible, please call or order your skincare from our online Skin Shop. All orders can be picked up from the clinic once ready.
We take the greatest of pride in our standards and workplace practices and want you to feel comfortable knowing that we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe environment for everyone.
We appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all.
Vicki & The Team